Tiptop Audio CP909 B-Stock
Analog Clap Drum Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The TipTop Audio CP909 recreates the TR-909 clap sound and also adds an extra knob to "trash" the frequency of the internal noise generator
- Faithful recreation of the classic TR-909 clap sound
- High-powered output gain stage
- Pulse-shaper circuit
- "Trash" knob
- Depth: 4HP
- Width: 1.4"
The CP909 is the TR-909 clap sound analog generator in Eurorack format. This is yet another low-cost analog drum generator from a legendary drum machine in your modular synthesiser, expanding your Tiptop Audio modular drum machine even further.
The CP909 is an exact reproduction of the original analog circuit and, with the addition of just one extra knob, “trashing” the frequency of the internal noise generator, Tiptop have added greatly to the spectrum of sounds that can be generated – all that without compromising the signature sound of the TR-909 clap.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio CP909 B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put some sonic building blocks in your modular with the Dreadbox White Line Oscillator module
- Oscillator module for Eurorack
- Standard Dreadbox oscillator
- Saw core based
- 3 individual wave outputs
- Tuned at 1V/oct
- Hard sync input
- Wide frequency range( 0.15Hz – 5KHz without CV)
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
Wow, how many functions can you put in one module? Well the Expert Sleepers Disting has squashed 16 into a 4HP space!
- 16 in 1 multifunction Eurorack module
- Includes: Adders, VCO's Converters, Rectifiers and more...
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 53mm
- Mk4 version
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
The TipTop Audio Z3000 MKII is a Voltage Controlled Oscillator capable of not only that classic analog sound but complex FM too
- VCO with arithmetic processor
- Hard Sync Modulation input (HSM)
- 3 FM inputs, two exponential and a linear one
- CV inputs: 1V/oct, Hard Sync, Hard Sync Modulation, PWM, FM1, FM2, linear FM, waveshaper CV input
- audio input: external in (tuner input)
- oscillator outputs: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse
- Width: 14HP
- Depth: 2.6cm
A more modular Elements for your Eurorack system, the Mutable Instruments Rings puts a versatile resonator in your modular system
- Resonator module for Eurorack modular systems
- Three resonator models: modal resonator (as used in Elements), sympathetic strings (stack of comb filters), string with non-linearity/dispersion (comb filter with multimode filter and non-linearities in the loop)
- Pseudo-polyphony of up to 4 notes. Each new note is played on its own virtual string, while the previously played note(s) still decay
- Plethora of controls to dial in the perfect sound...
- ... and extensive CV controllability to modulate it
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110mA ; -12V: 5mA
Need some oddness? Get the Make Noise Wogglebug, which is a dual random voltage generator, dual VCO and ring mod with a 'woggle' CV out
- Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
- External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Disturb button adds performance element
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
£99.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.