Mutable Instruments Tides
AD Looping Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
For control waves that rise and fall like the tides, you need the Mutable Instruments Tides looping module in your modular system
- AD looping generator for Eurorack systems
- AD, AR and looping (VC-LFO or VC-DO) modes
- Output level CV input (digital VCA)
- Dual outputs: standard unipolar waveform, and “double-shot” waveform with a positive spike during the ascent and a negative spike during the descent
- Accurate V/Oct tracking with straightforward calibration procedure
- Freeze input to temporarily hold the waveform
- Clock input to lock onto a multiple or fraction of a trigger sequence… or audio signal, PLL-style
- Shape control with CV input – covering various combinations of linear, exponential, or raised cosine segments
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 55mA ; -12V: 5mA
The Mutable Instruments Tides is all about waves that go up and down, from minute-long cycles to audio rates… This module is Mutable Instruments’ unique take on the looping AD envelope generator – pushing this well-known trope to unknown territories.
The core of the module is a digital asymmetric triangle function generator, which can be used in AD and AR modes (for envelope generation), or looping (as a VC-LFO or VC-DO). The triangle generator is followed by a wavetable waveshaper providing linear, exponential, logarithmic, sinusoidal, or arc-sinusoidal shapes for the A and D segments. Then, a second processor applies either a 2-pole low-pass filter to the waveform, smoothing its sharp edges; or a rubbery wavefolder, adding kinks and “bounces” to the waveform.
Because the Mutable Instruments Tides has been designed from the ground up to work at audio rates with minimal aliasing, and because all its parameters are under voltage control, it can be used as a unique self-contained synth voice.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mutable Instruments Tides" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A module that will be the basis of many patches, the Steady State Fate Propagate delays the gates other modules can't!
- Gate delay module for Eurorack systems
- Voltage Controlled Gate Delay
- Burst/Trill Generator
- Variable Gate/Trigger Converter
- Infinitely Divisible (No Division Quantization)
- Quad PWM VCO
- Number of Delay Stages is Infinitely Expandable
- Pairs with MIXMODE to convert gates to stepped pitches and for complex stepped waveform generation
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
XAOC Kamieniec Phase Rotor sports classic phase sounds, but with modular patching power and the capability to enter new dimensions of phase.
- Analog 4/6-stage phaser inspired by the 70s classics
- Simultaneous four and six-stage outputs
- Onboard voltage controlled wide range LFO
- Additional external modulation input
- Independent LFO output
- Two feedback modes
- 9hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +40mA / -40mA
The Rebel Technology Gonies features two independent envelope generators; twice as handy!
- Dual envelope generator module
- Three modes: trigger, gate and cycle
- Each envelope has an adjustable shape, two stages and CV control
- Width: 10HP
If you're building a modular system, the Doepfer A1433 Quad LFO is affordable, simple and incredibly powerful.
- Module with four discrete LFOs
- Triangle, square and sawtooth wave outputs
- Switches for low, med or high frequency ranges
- Sawtooth output is double the frequency of other outputs
- Width: 14HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Draw: +70mA (+12V) / -60mA (-12V)
Create a bit of unpredictability in your patch with the Dreadbox White Line Random module
- Random signal generator for Eurorack
- White Noise Generator
- Sample & Hold circuit
- Lag function
- Random Gate Generator
- Built-in clock
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
£189.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.