Mutable Instruments Streams
Dynamic Manipulation Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Not just a compressor, the Mutable Instruments Streams gives you the dynamics modulation power to turn weak sounds into beasts!
- Dynamics module for Eurorack systems
- Two channel VCFA
- Envelope generator
- Vactrol curve generator
- Amplitude and frequency content follower
- Digital control mode selection
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 100mA ; -12V: 30mA
The Mutable Instruments Streams provides two channels of extremely flexible signal dynamics manipulation.
Each channel consists of an analogue voltage-controlled filter and amplifier (VCFA). The response curve of the amplifier section is continuously variable from exponential to linear. The amplifier gain is directly controllable from a CV input, through an attenuator. But what makes Streams truly unique is the multi-purpose EXCITE input.
The signal routed to this input is analyzed by a micro-controller and translated into internal control voltages for the VCFA, turning the Mutable Instruments Streams into a very versatile signal contouring tool.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mutable Instruments Streams" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
XAOC Kamieniec Phase Rotor sports classic phase sounds, but with modular patching power and the capability to enter new dimensions of phase.
- Analog 4/6-stage phaser inspired by the 70s classics
- Simultaneous four and six-stage outputs
- Onboard voltage controlled wide range LFO
- Additional external modulation input
- Independent LFO output
- Two feedback modes
- 9hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +40mA / -40mA
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
For control waves that rise and fall like the tides, you need the Mutable Instruments Tides looping module in your modular system
- AD looping generator for Eurorack systems
- AD, AR and looping (VC-LFO or VC-DO) modes
- Output level CV input (digital VCA)
- Dual outputs: standard unipolar waveform, and “double-shot” waveform with a positive spike during the ascent and a negative spike during the descent
- Accurate V/Oct tracking with straightforward calibration procedure
- Freeze input to temporarily hold the waveform
- Clock input to lock onto a multiple or fraction of a trigger sequence… or audio signal, PLL-style
- Shape control with CV input – covering various combinations of linear, exponential, or raised cosine segments
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 55mA ; -12V: 5mA
The Rebel Technology Gonies features two independent envelope generators; twice as handy!
- Dual envelope generator module
- Three modes: trigger, gate and cycle
- Each envelope has an adjustable shape, two stages and CV control
- Width: 10HP
With two hugely CV-able ADSRs and an LFO thrown in for good measure, the Roland 540 is going to find a home in a lot of systems...
- Dual envelope generator and LFO
- Two onboard ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with square, triangle, saw, ramp and sine wave outputs
- Plenty of inputs for modulation and triggering
Create a bit of unpredictability in your patch with the Dreadbox White Line Random module
- Random signal generator for Eurorack
- White Noise Generator
- Sample & Hold circuit
- Lag function
- Random Gate Generator
- Built-in clock
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
£229.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.