Make Noise Brains
Clocked Sequential Binary Event Machine
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Make Noise Brains is an expansion module which allows their Pressure Points module to behave like a 'normal' step sequencer
- Voltage Control over Direction, RUN/ Stop and ReSeT
- Pressure Points provides data input to BRAINS in the form of touch selectable ReSeT and Hold stages and patchable ReSeT Pulses per stage
- Pressure Points provides the tuned voltages per stage
- The Touch-GATE OUT produces a Gate HIGH signal whenever a Pressure Points is touched
- Maximum number of Pressure Points that may be connected to a BRAINS is two
- Ships with all cables needed for expansion of one or two Pressure Points
- Pairs only with Make Noise Pressure Points modules
- Width: 4hp
- Max Depth: 36mm
BRAINS is a clocked sequential binary event machine. It is designed to be connected to one or two Pressure Points to form a 4 or 8-Step 3-channel analog sequencer. Classic synthesis control!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Make Noise Brains" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Expert Sleepers FHX1 allows you to add another eight CV outputs to your FH1 'faderHost' USB MIDI host.
- Expansion for the Expert Sleepers FH1
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 43mm
The Steady State Fate GND CTRL is a unique and compact utility Eurorack module. It has a number of features incl attenuator, inverter & more
- Ultra Compact Utility
- Unique Preset Gain System
- Standard Utility Functions
- High Contrast Display VU Meter
- Perfect for Small and Large Systems
Need to keep a check on health of your modular system? Then you need to get your hands on the Noise Engineering Adigo Metric module
- Monitor your modular systems health
- Size: 8HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: 2x8 Eurorack
- Draw +12V: 10mA
- Draw -12: 10mA
- Draw +5v: 10mA
The XAOC Samara Waveform Processor is designed to be exactly the tool you need to create unique patches!
- Multi-purpose eurorack tool
- Four attenuation channels
- Two offset channels
- Four inverters
- One four-channel mixer
- Two double-channel mixers
- Mixing of up to eight signals when using inverted inputs
- Minimum/maximum selection circuit
- Basic waveshaping
- Current draw: +25mA/-20mA
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
Need to convert your stereo signals to mono and vice versa in a tiny bit of space? Noise Engineering Quantic Fictus to the rescue!
- 3 channel passive stereo to mono splitter
- Handy for all mono to stereo splitting duties
- Size: 2HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: none
£120.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.