Roland UAM10 Mobile UA
USB Audio Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A new standard in portable recording, the Roland UAM-10 Moble UA is the world's smallest interface for ASIO and DSD audio
- Portable USB audio interface
- The world's smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
The Roland UAM-10 Mobile UA is a next-generation USB audio interface based on our newly developed S1LKi DSP technology.
This extremely compact, bus-powered USB D/A converter can play both high-quality PCM audio and ultra-high-resolution DSD audio. Capable of up to 4-channels of low-latency output, the Roland UM-10 can accommodate multiple listeners, or support click tracks and cue monitoring for recording and live performance.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland UAM10 Mobile UA" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Presonus AudioBox iOne is a truly portable, high fidelity and multi platform solution for your recording needs!
- Mic Preamps: 1 high-headroom Class A
- Analog Inputs: 1 mic, 1 instrument
- Analog Outputs: 2 ¼" TRS Mains, 1 ¼“ Headphones
- Maximum Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/ 96 kHz
- Phantom Power: 1 global
- USB: 2.0
- Capture Duo for iPad 2-channel recording app: free download
- Studio One Artist DAW: free download
- Capture for iPad 32-track Recording App: purchase from App store
The perfect interface for those who don't need tons of I/O, beginners or those on the move, the PreSonus Audiobox is an incredible bargain!
- USB audio interface
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers on 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist so you can get recording straight away!
The Novation Audiohub 2x4 is a solid, low-latency, well-specified interface that's particularly suited to the live electronic musician!
- Fantastic USB audio interface for studio and live use
- A great solution for electronic musicians and DJs
- Two ultra-low latency inputs
- Four powerfully loud outputs
- Onboard 3-way USB hub
- Compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite
- Outputs on 1/4" TRS (1 pair) and RCA (2 pairs, including duplicate of TRS pair)
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Single, transparent-sounding Focusrite mic pre
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Headphone output and onboard direct monitor switch for zero-latency monitoring
- Line outputs on RCA phone connectors for easy connection to monitor speakers or home stereo systems
- Compact, rugged and USB-powered for incredible portability
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
Faders, transports, a wealth of buttons and plenty of I/O, the ICon AIO6 could be the perfect all-in -one recording and mixing solution!
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 6-in/6-out USB recording interface
- 4x4 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Dual MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analogue line inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks
- 4 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks, S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O
- 2- faders volume controls on the front panel
- 4-channel faders plus one master channel fader
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Includes Pro Tools LE® DAW Software
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 48 kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
£84.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.