Tube Tech RM8 Tube Box
RM-Series Power Chassis
MPN: RM 8
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Powerful modular chassis designed for up to eight Tube Tech's RM series products.
- Suitable for any 8 RM modules in any combo
- Internal power supply
- Balanced XLR and DB25 Dsub I/O
- Voltage-monitoring module included
- Electroplated steel framing
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tube Tech RM8 Tube Box" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A handy lunchbox-style chassis designed for any two Tube Tech RM modules.
- Suitable for any 2 RM modules in any combo
- Internal power supply
- XLR balanced I/O on rear of chassis
- Electroplated steel frame
Get the mic in the right place for the perfect sound using your ears - not your hands - with the Dynamount X1-R robotic microphone mount
- Robotic microphone mount
- Two axis model with rotation
- Effortlessly A/B Mic Placements: Save & use multiple position presets at the push of a button. Enjoy the freedom to precisely A/B microphone placements and ensure that you are capturing the exact sound you want
- Works With Most Microphones & Stands: Nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications can be used with your DynaMount. They also attach easily to the microphone stands you already own
- Wi-Fi & USB Control Options: Adjust the position and orientation of any mounted microphone from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop using the free iOS, Android, & Chrome apps
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75″ x 4″ x 3.75″
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Range of Motion: 6 1/4″
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8ft (2.5m)
If you have multiple sets of monitors to switch between without introducing unnecessary circuitry, then the Coleman Audio MS6R offers the highest quality passive setup available.
- 1-in/6-out speaker switcher device
- 1x balanced stereo XLR-in
- 6x balanced stereo XLR-outs
- Fully passive switching
- Unselected outputs are shunted to ground to minimise noise
The big brother of A-Designs' acclaimed ATTY attenuator - same rugged construction, more channels and rackmountable for studio convenience.
- 6-channel dual-stereo/dual-mono line-level controller
- Balanced XLR I/O, switchable mute/master mute
- Control stereo channels with just one knob
- Control output levels while maintaining high-gain input signal
- Control in/out levels of tube preamps
- Faceplate silk-screened to reflect 5.1 surround operation
- 1U rackmountable 19” frame
A great solution for sending stereo signal to multiple locations and feeds.
- 2x XLR inputs, 12x XLR optional transformer-balanced outputs
- Each output can be switch to mono and individually monitored
- Pan controls for each electronically-balanced input
- Inputs and Outputs are balanced XLRs at +4dBu
- LED metering on input stage and selected output
- 2x additional auxiliary balanced 1/4" jack outputs
- 1U rackmountable
For any applications requiring precise program metering, the U70 will not let you down.
- Simultaneous RMS indication
- Dual resolution ranges
- Balanced dual XLRs for easy I/O
- Switchable peak/hold function
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
£1919.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.