Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Take control of your Roland amp with the Roland GA-FC footswitch
- Footswitch for Roland amps
- Switch instantly between four channels and two routes of loops, reverbs, boost settings, etc.
- Simultaneously connect two expression pedals (EV-5, FV-500L, and FV-500H) for realtime control of volume and drive
- Simultaneously control stacked amps via Link In/Out port
- Compatible products: Blues Cube Artist, CUBE-80GX, CUBE-40GX, GA-212, GA-112
If you want to keep your hands on your axe at all times, the GA-FC Foot Controller lets you drive Roland amps from the floor. It allows for expansion as well: plug in optional expression pedals etc.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland GAF-C" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Switch between 2 amps or use them simultaneously the professional way with the hugely impressive Orange Amp Detonator
- ABY pedal
- Switch between two amplifiers or use both simultaneously
- Buffered low impedance signal keeps your high-end intact
- Output B isolating transformer helps keep troublesome ground loops in check!
- Polarity invert button to keep your sound tight
Unlock the true potential of your amplifier effects and presets with ease without disrupting your performance.
- Four button footswitch for Mustang GT100, GT200 and GT40
- Access your amps effects and presets without use of your hands
- Access chromatic tuner with LEDs for visual feedback
- Trigger 60-second looper function
- Solid design for on the road use
- Includes 12 foot cable with 1/4" jacks
- Each footswitch can be assigned latch- or momentary-type
- Stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection
- Can be connected to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2) for extension
- Can be used with a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, etc.
Continuing with their space saving ethos we now have the Boss FS7 Dual Footswitch where the switches are arranged in tandem
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power*
- *LEDs will not illuminate without AC power
- WxDxH: 62mm x 131mm x 60mm
- Weight: 290g
If you've got a Marshall Code amp, make sure you're taking advantage of everything it can do with the Marshall Code Footswitch 91009!
- Footswitch for Marshall Code amplifiers
- Four programmable switches
- Take control of your presets and patches
£85.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.