Brauner Phantom Classic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Brauner's most basic solid-state condenser microphone offering absolutely no compromise on quality.
- Equivalent Noise: < 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to Noise > 83 dB (1 Pa/1 kHz-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 28 mV / Pa-Cardioid
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB SPL @ 0,3 % THD
- Power Supply 48 V phantom power
Born from Brauner's predecessor (the Phantom C), the cardioid-only condenser offers the infamous clarity, sonic detail and tube-like character that Brauner microphones have become infamous for at a highly desirable price. The capsule, based on the that of the VM1, offers a grand tube-reminiscent tone worthy of any vocal or instrument recording appellation.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Brauner Phantom Classic" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A ribbon with extended high-end, high SPL handling and a design by the great legend of studio gear, Rupert Neve, The sE Electronics RNR1 is a remarkable microphone.
- Active ribbon microphone
- Directional pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Self Noise: 18 dB(A)
- Low Cut Filter Switch: 100 Hz
- Power requirement: 48V phantom
- Includes innovative open-front shock mount, allowing for easier placement and close micing
- Comes with wooden case and protective sleeve
With that famous sound, and a performance-inspiring style, any vocalist will feel like a star in front of the Neumann TLM49
- Cardioid condenser microphone
- Sound profile optimised for vocal performance
- Pressure gradient transducer with the large-diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47
- Transformerless output circuitry
- Acoustically very open wire mesh headgrille
- Complete set with elastic suspension
The Townsend Labs Sphere L22 gives you access to the sound of many legendary microphones, modelling every characteristic to bring your recordings to life.
- Record with the sound of microphones many have only dreamt about
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics, even after tracking!
- Audition the sound of different microphones without tiring the vocalist
- Reduce bleed, undesirable room coloration, and other common issues using Off-Axis Correction™
- Record in stereo from a single microphone
- Access some of the most prized microphones of all time,
- including a 47 (with VF14 tube), a 67, an M49, and a C12.
- Includes: 10 foot breakout cable, Shock mount, Swivel mount, Hard carrying case and Plush dust cover
Cardioid pattern studio condenser microphone perfect for close miking applications for uncoloured precision.
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal ±2 dB at 1 kHz: 10 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted, re. 20 µPa: Typ. 18 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 20 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 76 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 139 dB SPL peak
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
Quickly becoming an industry standard, the sE Electronics Gemini 2 performs beautifully on vocals, brass instruments and more.
- Valve condenser studio microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Equivalent noise level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power requirement: External PSU included
- Includes flight case, shock mount, power supply and wooden microphone box
As we progress into the world of virtual reality video, it's only right audio catches up to create the greatest experience yet. Meet the Sennheiser Ambeo VR Mic
- 3D Audio Capture for VR Content Creators
- Four matched KE 14 capsules in a tetrahedral arrangement
- Perfect your sound with included Proprietary A-B format Encoder software, available in VST plugins (Mac OS X and Windows) and AAX plugins (Mac OS X)
- Includes: Balanced split cable 4x XLRs 3-pins // Extension cable, 1.5m, DIN12F to DIN12M // Rycote suspension mount // Foam wind shield
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max Sound Pressure Level: 130 dB(A) for 1 kHz
£1314.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.