V-Drum Noise Reducer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Keep your neighbours even happier with a liberal application of Roland NE-1 V-Drum noise reducers!
- Acoustic Sound Isolation for V-Drums
- Highly effective sound isolation for V-Drums V-Kick pads and hi-hat stands used with various V-Hi-Hat models
- Use an NE-1 under each leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand in a V-Drums set; for maximum effectiveness, use along with companion NE-10 Noise Eater units (sold separately) placed under kick and hi-hat pedals
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent, based on Roland test data
- Lets users enjoy playing V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbours
The Roland NE-1 Noise Eater is a small sound isolation foot designed to be used with a kick pad and hi-hat stand in a V-Drums set along with the companion NE-10 Noise Eater (sold separately).
Thanks to a unique rubber damper structure, Roland NE-1 units placed under each leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand dramatically reduce the transfer of noises and vibrations through the floor caused by normal playing.
When the Roland NE-1 is used in combination with NE-10 units placed under kick and hi-hat pedals, these products provide a simple and convenient way for users in multi-level buildings to enjoy V-Drums freely without disturbing people occupying rooms or dwellings below.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland NE-1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
When you have to get a few sets of sticks from A to B, reach for this Vic Firth stick bag
- Drum stick bag
- Holds 12-pairs of sticks
- Accessory pocket
- Water-resistant nylon material
- H = 181/2”, Open width = 171/2”
It's always super important to keep your ears protected, especially when drumming. The Alpine Earmuffs are a comfortable and affordable solution.
- Custom made for drummers, usable for any musician
- Extremely comfortable due to the soft headband
- SNR-value 25 dB
- Adjustable, so one size fits all
- Sturdy and durable materials, proven quality
- Foldable, easy to take with you
- Easy to clean
- With free Protect&Go carry-case
- Dutch Design
Don't let your playing experience suffer, the Meinl MPP12 practice pad is the solution for times when you need to work quietly to perfect your skills.
- 12" Snare drum practice pad
- Mountable on your snare drum
- Realistic feel and durable surface
£25.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.