Want to know more about the Boss MDP technology? Read on...
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A next generation stompbox, the Boss DS-1X distortion pedal is uses Boss' Multi-Dimensional Processing for incredible distortion tones!
- Special edition BOSS distortion pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and tonal response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue distortion pedals
- Powerful real-time processing adapts to your playing to provide ideal distortion tones in every register
- Enjoy perfect sounds over the entire fretboard, from tight, crisp tones on the low strings to fat, singing tones on the highest notes
- High-clarity distortion sound that’s never muddy or boomy, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and picking dynamics
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
The Boss DS-1X launches the famous BOSS distortion into a modern era of expression, delivering an unmatched level of performance for guitarists with an ear for tone.
The Boss DS-1X is a generation stomp combines over 35 years of innovation in pedal design with the most advanced technologies, bringing you a completely new tonal experience that’s only possible with the legendary expertise of BOSS.
Prepare to be amazed—the inspiring and ultra-responsive Boss DS-1X will change your thinking about distortion pedals forever.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss DS1X" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put a pair of glasses onto your tone; the DOD Looking Glass can add glassy boost, or go down the rabbit hole into thick amp-like overdrive.
- Discrete FET class-A design
- Dual gain stages selectable via toggle switch
- Hybrid pre- and post-gain sass and treble controls
- Input filter control to tame overly-bright guitars
- Internal DIP switches to reduce unwanted effects of overly-bright signals and buffers
- True bypass
- Standard 9V power supply jack
- Aluminium chassis
The next generation of overdrive pedal gives you sounds you just can't get with analogue; put MDP on your board with the Boss OD-1X
- Special edition BOSS overdrive pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue overdrive pedals
- Powerful real-time processing delivers rich, wide-range sounds with natural compression
- Bold, high-definition tone that’s also smooth and refined
- Preserves the unique tonal characteristics of different guitars and pickup types
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded valve gain stages
- Responds like a valve amp
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Extreme gain and tone
- Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- Power supply not included
Available for one limited edition run, the MXR Shin Juku Drive puts classic tone at your feet with more classic tone to spare
- Limited edition overdrive pedal
- Legendary boutique amp sound - sounds like the breakup of an amp from a manufacturer that rhymes with 'humble'
- Smooth, wide open overdrive
- Quick response
- True bypass design
The Anasounds Feed Me is a fuzz pedal of deceptive appearance - it might be the most tweakable fuzz out there!
- Fuzz pedal
- Simple design lets you just stomp and play...
- ... but a range of internal controls lets you make the sound your own:
- Feed: set the preamp of the effect - lots of feed means lots of sustain
- Fuzz: as it says on the tin!
- Treble: rolls of the top for a warmer sound
- Bias: lets you go from creamy fuzz to the harsh germanium sound
- Out: add up to 15 dB of gain
- Light: set the indicator backlight intensity
The Blues Driver was already a classic, but when you add the custom mods of the Boss BD2W Waza Craft, it becomes even more special!
- Custom edition of the famed Blues Driver pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the classic BD-2 Blues Driver
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
£125.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.